Soup lovers drink it all year around, but when winter comes, everyone likes to drink different types of delicious soup. Children, old people, and young people all enjoy this dish. Soup is sold in restaurants and markets, while special arrangements are made to make it at home.
On cold nights, hot soups also protect against the severity of frostbite. Among the different types, chicken corn is the most consumed.
Enjoy the cold with hot soup. It is a fast-digesting food. They are wonderful in terms of utility; it is used as a tonic for physical weakness and illness. They are also useful in treating digestive disorders.
By the way, chicken and goat soup is very useful, but vegetable soup is also delicious and invigorating.
That’s why they are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and protein, making it a complete, powerful, and energizing food. Here are some recipes for a variety of delicious soups for the readers:
Chicken corn soup:
- Butter: A tablespoon
- Boiled corn: Two bowls
- Garlic paste: A teaspoon
- Chicken: 250 grams (boneless cut)
- Chicken stock: 4 cups (0.95 l)
- Water: 2 to 3 cups (0.71 l)
- salt According to taste
- Black paper: 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce: A tablespoon
- Vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Corn flour: 4 tbsp
- Egg White:3
- Add the butter to the frying pan, then add the garlic paste and cook for two minutes.
- Now add the chicken to it and cook until it changes color.
- Then add the chicken stock and water and bring it to a boil. Later, add salt and black pepper and mix.
- Then add soy sauce and vinegar and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Finally, add a little water to the cornflour and add to the soup, while continuing to mix it. Finally, add the boiled corn and egg whites while stirring continuously. Serve hot soup to the family.
Hot and sour chicken 🌽:
- Chicken: Half kg
- Cabbage: 1 cup (chopped)
- Capsicum:1 (finely chopped)
- The carrot: 2 (crushed)
- Green peppers: 6 (finely chopped)
- Corn flour: 6 tablespoons
- Corn: 150 grams (boiled)
- salt as needed
- Chicken powder: A tablespoon
- Chinese salt:A teaspoon
- Black paper:A tablespoon
- Chili sauce: 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- White vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Garlic ginger paste: A tablespoon
- Egg whites: 1
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 15 minutes|
|Total time: 25 minutes||Serving: 4|
- To make Hot and Sour Chicken Corn Soup, first prepare the broth. For this, add 2 tablespoons of oil and garlic ginger paste in a pressure cooker and fry a little. Then add the chicken and fry for a while.
- Add a tablespoon of salt, black pepper and a peeled onion to it. Now add one and a half liter of water and close the lid of the pressure cooker.
- After the whistle, wait for 5 minutes and then switch off the stove. The broth will be ready when the chicken is well cooked. Discard the bones, then shred the chicken with your hands.
- To make the soup, heat a pot, then add cabbage, capsicum, carrots, boiled corn and green chilies. After that, add salt, Chinese salt and chicken powder as required.
- Now add the chicken and stir it a little and then let it boil. Meanwhile, take cornflour in a bowl and add a little water to it to make a mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the pot. Meanwhile, keep the heat on high and gently stir the spoon so that the cornflour does not form lumps.
- Now add chili sauce, soy sauce and white vinegar and stir. Beat the egg whites well and slowly pour into the soup, do not stir the spoon for about 2 minutes so that the egg is not completely incorporated into the soup.
- Now slowly stir the spoon in it, if you feel that the soup is less thick, you can add 2 more spoons of cornflour.
- Then add black pepper and cook for another 3 minutes. Take your hot and sour soup is ready.
- Tomato: 1 kg
- Onion: A cup
- Lemon extract: 4 tablespoons
- Water: Two liters
- Ginger paste: A tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Potato: 2 (big)
- Garlic: 3
- salt According to taste
- Coriander. 3 tbsp
- Oil: 3 tbsp
|Prep time: 10 minutes||Cook time: 20|
|Total time: 30 minutes||Serving: 4|
- Heat oil in a pot and fry onions. Now add garlic and ginger paste to it and cook it, after it cooks a little, add chopped tomatoes and fry it for a minute.
- Potato can also be used instead of flour for thickening as it has more nutrients than flour and also the taste of the soup will be better.
- Dice the potatoes, add them to a pot with salt, crushed red pepper and water, then add a pinch of salt as the tomatoes and lemons are so tart that the salt doesn’t show up.
- Bring the soup to a boil, then cover and cook on low heat for 45 minutes. Then strain the soup through a sieve and cook again.
Meanwhile, if there is foam in the soup, clear it and add lemon juice.
- When cooked well, garnish the dish with coriander and serve hot.